Friends had just gotten back from work and the gym, so we flicked on the TV for some downtime. We were sitting watching TV when this hotdog monstrosity appeared on the show, "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives." This highlight of the segment featured a hotdog - native to Tuscan, with Mexican influence. After watching the segment, we looked at each other, nodded our heads, and got up from the couch to make this mouthwatering concoction.
To start you need to wrap and cook a hot dog in bacon. (What a way to start right?!) After it is cooked, it is time to add the fixings.
1. Pour tomato salsa over the top of the hot dog
2. Then add a sprinkling of chopped onion.
3. Next, you add a squeeze of mustard.
4. Then a quick squeeze of a jalapeño relish (we just quickly diced a jalapeño up to add).
5. The last touch, is a mayonnaise drizzle across the top.
If this hotdog doesn't say it's time to party... Not sure what does! This is the perfect way to dress up leftover hotdogs.