Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Study Abroad England Scrapbooking


This is my second attempt at scrap booking from the summer after sophomore year. I'd like to think the skills improved. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do with all of the post cards I have left from my travels? I would love to display them, but am finding difficulty thinking up a way that doesn't take up too much space and still highlights them effectively. So far I have thought of 1. shadow box 2. bulletin board 3. clothespin hanging - anyone have any other suggestions? I realized after looking through my scrapbook that I still have to finish my final pages for Australia! It'll be a fun day activity.



Royal Holloway Adventures 

London Adventure

Portugal, Lisbon

 Scotland

 Bus tour of Holland, the Netherlands, and Belgium

 Ireland

 London, England

 Paris, France - Birthday Weekend

 Barcelona, Spain

 Spain to Rome

 Venice - where we hopped on a a cruise

 Santorini, Greece

 Croatia to Turkey

 Florence and Milan

Berlin and Prague 

 Vienna and Budapest

 Room Note and Home


No comments:

Post a Comment