Baked Kale Chips are easily one of my favorite things right now, so nutritiously good for you(comparatively to potato chips)! Go Buy some Kale.
1. Preheat oven to 300
2. Wash it, then shred off the leaves from the stems as seen above.
3. Put in bowl and drizzle olive oil over top. Use only a little! Trying to keep it healthy here.
4. Lay out a few pieces on a metal sheet (you should have enough to do this three times with a bushel of Kale)
5. Sprinkle sea salt over each piece
6. Bake for 15 mins
7. Enjoy these crunchy, light, filling pieces of heaven!