Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Iphotos

Everyone always asks what I use to edit photos. I basically just use two apps. I use picstitch which is brilliant for collage layouts and Snapseed. Snapseed is brilliant. I love being able to pin point small dark areas and highlight them. Nothing is worse than someone's smile being hid by a dark shadow. I usually use an effect called "drama." The effect tends to make the picture grainier, but I feel like the effect helps to highlight aspects of the photo that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. I then upload the photos to Instagram. Check out my Instagram web profile here. Something tells me that Instagram will not last past my mid-twenties without drastic updates, see my reasoning here.

On a lighter note, I also just uploaded a new app called More Noel. It adds sparkle and bubbles to any photo. Perfect for the Holiday season! What are your favorite photo editing apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment