Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

Update on the Halloween post: We had our Bentley Class of 2012 zero year reunion at Tequila Rain. It was Tequila Rain's Monster Mash! How silly of Bentley to plan it on a Halloween weekend, we were all really concerned that no one would show up with such a mash up of events. But it ended up working out really well - we even broke the most attended zero year reunion record. We topped 300 students, which is over a third of our class. I was impressed. I would always hear admin stating thing like: your class is much different than previous classes. (emphasis on the much) I think we're pretty awesome.






& I guess you all know what I was for Halloween. The Statue of Liberty! I cannot tell you how many people came up to me saying, this is the perfect costume for you! Their reasoning: you love America, and you're tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment