Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Advertising




If you've been following this blog at all - you'll know how much I enjoy branding, typography, advertising, pr etc. I enjoy seeing all sides of a company and enjoy participating in different facets of advertising. I have been in commercials for The Pawnbroker and have done some modeling. Most recently, I participated in LaceAffair.com's seasonal shoot. The owner is adorable and has such an incredible vision for her business. I really enjoyed reminding myself what it's like to be on the other side of the camera. More recently, I have been the one taking photos. Hopefully, I'll be taking some adorable holiday photos of my cousin, she just lost her two front teeth! (All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!) I love photography and editing in general, so I can't wait to start this next project while I'm waiting to find the perfect job! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment