Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Homecoming

Delta Phi Epsilon - Fall 11

Delta Phi Epsilon - Fall 2012
Can't wait for the girls abroad to come home to double our chapter
and all of the wonderful new girls we are going to get this winter!
SO excited for a new addition to our family tree!
I was surprised by how few people came back this year compared to last year. I felt like a lot of people would have came back as it was so nice out. Free fried dough, fried apple pie, fried oreos, swing set, fb game, tons of other food, beer on draft. It always surprises me that Bentley Students are unaware of how much fun Homecoming can be, some students even head home! It's mind blowing to me. It surprises me that more friends and family do not come back for the day. Homecoming and Spring Day have always been my two favorite days of the year!

The Zero Year Reunion for the Class of 2012 was a huge success. The alum admin did a wonderful job getting us involved with the committee and setting up the event. I was a little worried about it because I hate Tequila Rain. Every other time I have gone there, the club is filled with sketchy men aged 45+ who just leer at every girl that walks by. It also ended up being Tequila Rain's "Monster Mash" and we all know I strongly dislike Halloween. But it ended up being a ton of fun and we had over a third of our classmates show up from our grade!! Insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment