Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Meal 3 Acorn Squash

Sorry, I know. I need to post more photos of the prep work. I'll do it next time. I was so hungry and it was so good that I couldn't wait! This meal takes about 45 mins if you're multi tasking each dish and time it right!

Entree
Maple salmon
17 mins at 400 degrees

Side - Stuffed shells
Boil shells and stuff with a mixture of:
Egg yolk
Marscapone 3 tbl
Ricotta 1C
Two cups cooked spinach
Teaspoon of pepper, garlic, onion powder, itallian mix powder
Then pour spaghetti sauce in a covered baking pan, place the shells in the pan, cover with extra sauce.
Bake 30 mins at 400 degrees.

Veg
Acorn squash
Cut in half, scrap out middle gunk with spoon, score with knife.
Drizzle with honey about 2 tsp
Sprinkle about a tsp of cinnamon
Add light brown sugar if you have a sweet tooth, but this is really a sweet treat regardless!
Nuke in the microwave for 6-8 minutes until the outer shell is soft and malleable to touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment