Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meal 1 Baked Salmon

Entree
I usually grill salmon, but the recipe picked said to bake. I hate trying new things in the kitchen when cooking for others. I like knowing something is going to work before I try it. This ended up being simple and tasted healthy, which everyone can appreciate!

Need:
Salmon slice
Maple Syrup
Honey
Lemon Pepper
Salt

Cook at 400 for 15-20 mins

Side
This would have tasted a billion times better if I had made it mashed instead of baked!

Sweet potato (microwave for 6-10 minutes)
Then cut open and add
Caramel Sauce
1tsp cinnamon
2 tsp butter
3 tsp brown sugar
sliced marshmellows to cover - Microwave for 15 seconds

Veg
Asparagus
extra olive oil to drizzle
lemon pepper
2 slices bacon

I was dumb thinking more bacon the better. In reality, the bacon won't cook if it's really fatty. Winning. I'd suggest cooking it a bit before wrapping the asparagus bundle.  I put 6-10 asparagus in a bundle.

400 degrees for 12 minutes





No comments:

Post a Comment