Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cape Cod 2012

1. Photographing my sisters

video


            

 





2. Alex&Ani bracelets! My aunt gifted me two for graduation - Four Leaf Clover & Claddagh - Thanks again! I wear one of them at leasttt once a week. So cute & stack-able. If I was still at Bentley, I would have purchased this cute DPhiE charm by now!

3. The BF telling me he's going to teach me how to cook... Get excited for recipes.

4. Sunsets


5. Biking 22 miles to the Chatham Lighthouse.  

6. Gustare Oils & Vinegars 

7. Testing all the oils & vinegars with mom. She ended up buying the Garlic Olive Oil. I bought the Cape Cod Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar. 

8. Italian night with our new buys. The vinegar is soo good on salads!

9. Waiting out the rain at the Squire 

10. Trying Cape Cod Red & warming up with some lobster bisque. 


No comments:

Post a Comment