Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oyster Cracker Snack



These things are addicting. I made them most recently for our trip to Country Fest and they were perfect the perfect snack to munch on. 

I used vegetable oil instead of canola oil as it was on hand. I also used 22 oz because I couldn't find a 16 oz oyster cracker bag at the store, had to buy two boxes! Consider halving the recipe and only using 16 oz, I used 22 oz for the 16 oz recipe and it tasted much better than usual because often the flavor can be too strong. This switch made them only slightly more mild!




I grabbed the snack, my sunglasses, sunscreen, cowboy hat and boots and went to run out the door. I was not quick enough. My mother made me leave a small snack baggie for Dad and took a picture of her "baby" going off to country fest. 22 years old here people. I don't think age really matters in this case though. I have a feeling I'll be 40 still getting the, "Come here and take a photo for me Helen. Smile!"
 What she wore:  Shorts - Paige | Hat - Vintage gift | Crop Tank - T.J's | Plaid - Old Navy | Boots - Franco Sarto 




No comments:

Post a Comment