Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flashback to Norway



Flashback, Family Trip to Norway! I cannot believe I found an old memory card in my camera bag with all these gems. There are over 200 photos of us in Scandinavia. These are of us in Norway, but I'm sure some of the 200 contain photos of us in Sweden & Denmark as well! Above is a photo of the fish market in Bergen, Norway.

 Pit Stop for Lunch - This is my gorgeous mother just before the onset of Dermatomyositis.  

The rare photo with Photographer Dad. 

For whatever reason, I remember Ausland as my favorite location in Norway. It is a small town nestled into the side of a fjord.  The town is likely hardly visited, except by the tour bus with a Norwegian bus driver! It was beautiful and so immensely peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment