Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chovocado Pudding




Chocoadvocado Pudding


I love the blog “ForgivingMartha” and ran across a bizarre recipe including some of my favorite ingredients. **Chocolate** & **Advocado** combined to make a pudding! Weird mix right? However, it looked so appealing featured on her blog (as seen below) I had to give it a try!





 Chovocado Pudding
vegan, gluten-free
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw agave nectar
1/4 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  1. Peel and quarter a ripe avocado. 
  2. Put all the ingredients in your beloved Magic Bullet (or a blender/hand mixer) and blend until smooth. 
  3. Serve and enjoy!
“*This recipe is perfect for two servings.  Or perfect for one person with their feet propped up on the couch watching Nip Tuck re-runs.”
This recipe was surprisingly delish, but I’ll need to muck around with the ingredients to get the perfect chocolate taste. (It was a bit too chocolate rich tasting for me!) This recipe is so healthy, fun, & simple.. I will not mind the challenge at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment