Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rosemary-Lemon Chicken


First let me say … YUM
Chicken strips (8)
Teaspoon of Rosemary
1/4 Teaspoon Celery Salt
Juice of 2 Lemon
Olive Oil
I used Gustare’s Blood Orange infused olive oil which added such incredible flavor and really helped the chicken keep moisture throughout cook time. I usually like to let the chicken sit in the liquid mixture for an hour or so before, but this time I prepped it before I left for class and let it sit in the refrigerator all through class.  I then took out the skillet and cooked it, tossing it every so often until it was a nice golden brown. I cooked it with the lemon and in a bit more of the olive oil so the chicken did not stick to the pan on med/high heat.
Super Quick Meal
Really Simple Preparation
Do you even need the r eminder that I said YUM?

No comments:

Post a Comment