Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sisterhood of Santorini

 
I am in Love with Santorini!! I wish I was still there. 




 We took a muster boat to the shore and looked straight up a cliff. We decided to take the cable car up to the top for about 6 euros.

From the top it was gorgeous, I definitely did not want to leave! I just want to Basque in the white and blue sun drenched buildings.





Our Ship from the top!



We enjoyed the views for just a few minutes before we decided to do what we had gone to shore to do... Find a beach and swim. The Aegean Sea was so incredibly clear and refreshing. The water was literally the most amazing royal blue color, I have ever seen.


We truly had the *perfecday* to enjoy Santorini. 
 

Spectacular Santorini Sunset

 I wanted our ship to leave me here! I can't reiterate how gorgeous it truly was, but we had to get going.



No comments:

Post a Comment