Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Prague

I love PRAGUE! If I could be a tour guide or teach kids for a Gap year between School and Real life, I would be perfectly happy doing that here.  Everything was like out of a fairy tale, it was gorgeous. (The prices were amazing too!) Everywhere we went the people were so down to earth and friendly.


We met up with the Biela sisters and went on an organized pub crawl. It was soo much fun. We also ran into another Deepher! From what I have seen DPhiE girls, no matter where they're from, like to travel and have a lot of fun doing it!

We were all a tad hungover in the morning, we sat on the ground in the middle of the square and had sushi that the Biela sisters were thoughtful enough to save for us. I then left everyone to go on another free walking tour and learned more than I have in years. 





No comments:

Post a Comment