Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Paris France


Welcome, my friends, to Paris.
Here, have a flower on me.
Forget where you're from.
You're in France!
Children, come!
I'll show you that French joie de vivre!



This city is beautiful. I have never experienced something so mind blowing in my entire life.
I could see myself living here! I met some awesome kids on this tour their studying in England too! They are a ton of fun and really nice to include me in their fun. I literally got through two museums and during the second museum just had to sit out of sheer disbelief at all that I was seeing. I was obsessed with "Winged Victory" and paintings by David in the Lourve. I could have stayed there all day! 
   






I crossed the street to go to the next museum and got lost along the way to the Rodin Museum














Of course I couldn't go to Paris without climbing the Eiffel Tower. I climbed up with new friends that I had gotten to know on the tour ride. I had also unexpectedly ran into Ericka and Sloane on the boat! They were so cute drinking wine with Sloane's mother and friend watching Paris through the window slowly float by! The architecture in Paris is breathtaking. 






I loved the works of Edgar Degras, they were absolutely gorgeous!


By the second day when it was about time to head back I bought a painting and ate my weight in pastries. I just wanted to consume as much of the city as I could before I left. This was our favorite pastry spot! YUM baguettes, raspberry tarts, eclairs, macaroons, chocolate syrup breads, and croissants!
 * ooh la la *



No comments:

Post a Comment