Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Netherlands










Amsterdam: got hit by a car, a bike, got stuck on the tram.
We went to the Heineken Factory. Later while my friends were in Anne Frank's House, I relaxed in a coffee shop for a bit. Amsterdam blew my mind. We spent most of our time in the Red light district enjoying the different way of life there. It was incredibly intriguing to see how indifferent their society seemed in regards to drugs and sex.






We went to Vollendam and Edam to visit the windmills and cheese and clog factories during the day which was a nice contrast to the city of Amsterdam. 

Bizarre Bird
Ericka thought she was a little Asian tourist this trip
We really did not have time to experience Amsterdam but I doubt I'd go back unless traveling with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment